The repository site has been grown over the years and has become unhandy. A complete rewrite shall be done. Since the catalog is not in the repository anymore, this area becomes an author-only area.
- Display of owned resource
- Display of resources that can be linked (owned by others, free to embed)
- Actions to create, edit, delete resources etc.
- Actions to show and edit the resources metadata such as title, description, status, life-cycle, booking, configuration etc.
- Actions to publish resources in catalog and change the access rights
- User management for resources
- Bulk actions to manage multiple resources
- Catalog management to add/remove levels and resources
The "add" workflow should be simplify to feature just an upload form. The resource type is then auto-detected. The toolboxes are removed entirely. The menu probably remains to launch all the elements.