How to reproduce
- Login with user that has some notification providers registered with news in the past
- Go to home -> subscriptions -> news
- List is emtpy (correct)
- Click the calendar icon to change the "modification since" date
- Select a date in the past, e.g. use the back arrow to go a year in the past
=> no news appear
- Click in the date field directly and change the data using the keyboard
- Click to the background to make the popup calendar disappear
=> news will appear
It seems the calendar chooser does not make the input field dirty, the flexi form code is not triggered.
Original bug description:
in the Home-Screen, in "Subscriptions" - "News from subscriptions" older entries are not displayed after selecting a date in the past.
Changing the type on top of changing The date shows all entries newer than the selected date correctly, so there seems to be missing a refresh-command after changing the date.