Test items authored with the integrated QTI 1.2 test editor should be printable.
The minimal supported elements to be printed are:
Other formatting such as bold, italic and other CSS styles which can be used online are desired but not mandatory to be implemented.
The export is triggered in the test editor from the toolbar, right were the export to the question pool is located. The export generates a ZIP file that contains two Word (docx) documents:
- First document contains the questions / answers only
- Second document contains the questions / answers and the correct answers are marked
The integration into the question pool is desired, but not required.
The export contains all sections and items of a test
- Title and description
- Necessary score to pass
- Structure title and description
- Titel and description
- Max score
- Question / Answers
All question types supported by the integrated editor are supported (MC, SC, FIB, KPRIM, Essay).
Things to consider:
- On structure and item level time restrictions are not printed as they can not be controlled in an exam
- Answer or question shuffling is ignored
- Question selection is ignored (5 of 10). All questions are exported