Courses normally have date constraints: the start somewhen and end somewhen. This information has not been visible in OpenOLAT so far. The goal of this issue is to add this metadata to the data model.
The following features are implemented:
- Administration environment to configure fixed semester dates that are shared across the entire system (public dates)
- Extended course settings form to include the following date settings:
- No dates dependencies (default for all courses created before 9.0)
- Define custom begin and end date
- Select a predefined semester date
- Displaying of dates in details view and course list
- REST API to set/get/search for courses with dates
Currently not implemented are automated life-cycle workflows base on those settings. This will be added in future releases.
Most of the implementation has been checked in with the