The mail before account expiration is sent only once.
How to reproduce:
- An account expiration date is set for a new user.
- xx days before the account expires, an automatic mail is sent to the user with the information that the account will soon expire.
- The user contacts the administrator, who extends the user account and sets the account expiration date to a later date.
- NOK: xx days before the account expires again, no automatic mail is sent to the user with the information that the account will expire soon. This mail will be sent only once.
- OK: xx days before account expiration the user will receive another mail with the hint that the account is about to expire.