If online meetings are created via the wizard for multiple online meetings (https://jira.openolat.org/browse/OO-4623) the external URL is not fully created (only if a room template is selected with the option to invite external users).
By editing a created online meeting the external URL is already pre-filled with the correct ID but no URL (NOK) - but by saving the online meeting again the external URL is successfully created and saved.
- URL can be generated via online meeting wizzard
- The generated URL is always built upon the meeting ID
- Present two new fields in the wizzard if the selected room template supports external users:
- Generate URL for external users (checkbox)
- Optional password for external users (text field, optional - will be set for all generated online meetings; can only be entered if "Generate URL for external users" is activated)