A new import feature allows importing and updating of taxonomy structures using a bulk import wizard.
- Wizard to start the import process
- Instructions and example import file
- Import using the copy/paste process used in all other import dialogs in OpenOlat
- Verification step of changes
- Show number of new entries
- Show number of updated entries
- Option to skip update and only perform import of new items
The import identifies the entries using the normalized identificator path. It allows also adding of level types and all the other attributes, most of them are not mandatory.