If a student logs off from a course in the student management system, he/she no longer brings the CourseID in his/her Shibboleth attributes. Even if the student leaves the corresponding course in OpenOlat, he/she will be re-registered, because the pre-booking for this course still exists and the booking will be triggered again.
The following adjustment is therefore implemented:
- A pre-booking is only valid as long as the user carries the ID of the course in the Shibboleth attributes (uhhCourseRegistration)
- The synchronization is done the next time the student logs in
- If the user does not have a course ID, the pre-order is set to "invalid"
- In the pre-booking table the state of each pre-booking and the date/time of the last change is displayed
- Global configuration option in olat.local.properties: method.auto.cancelation = true or false