Due to the COVID19 pandemic education institutions that have physical teaching scenarios must somehow implement contact tracing infrastructures. OpenOlat already knows the users, has authentication mechanism and is well established within institutions, thus it can make sense to implement such an infrastructure as a new feature directly within OpenOlat.
- Creation of locations that users can register to
- Location can be a table, a room, a part of a room (split a very large room into smaller pieces)
- Registration using verified user information or optional as guest
- Contact tracing is not linked to user profile, can not be looked up by teacher etc.
- Automatic deletion of tracing information
- Configurable questionnaire based on user properties
- QR-Code PDF generation for simple distribution of registration link on tables, rooms etc.
- Confirmation screen that students can show their teacher to verify they successfully registered their presence
- Mobile registration process
For more details see attached spec