The test configuration allows that only a defined number of questions from the available ones are displayed for the participants during test run (x out of y). If configured the displayed maximum score on the test resource, in the test configuration overview and in the assessment tool (when linked in a course) does not reflect this. It always shows the maximum score of all questions of the test.
In a first step the display on the learning resource "Test" will be improved:
- The max. score displays the maximum possible score that can be reached in the test:
- on the test learning resource --> test configuration
- in the test configuration overview
- When x out of y is configured:
- If the scores vary per question, in the test configuration overview a warning symbol is shown at the respective section.