In forum posts media elements can be attached to a post. In many cases it would be useful to not add attachments but rather embed the media into the post itself using the editor.
- Add media folder for forum posts (independent of attachments)
- Allow embedding media files in html editor
- Add media mapper when rendering the post
- When replying: don't copy media to reply, replace with placeholder text,
e.g. with "[somefile.jpg]"
- Make sure moving a post from one to another place works.
- Make sure deleting a post does also delete the media files
- Low prio: Implement solution for export (must not be inline, could be replaced with a text reference in the text and the media as attachments to the export file).
Due to security constraints video resources can not be embedded inline.