Showing the list of enrolled courses is a basic right in the user relation role configuration. When enabled, the users course and curriculum listing shall we displayed.
Both lists do already exist. The goal is to craft a new controller/view that combines both in one view that can be reused in many places. The listing can be toggled between course and curriculum view.
- ✅ Implement navigation in toolbar to cycle between users (only if more than one user in the list)
- ✅ Show contact email form if the security callback has contact form enabled
- ✅ Show reset password if the security callback has reset password enabled
- ✅ Show visiting card link
- Implement Controller with switch between course and curricula view
- Curriculum toggle is only visible if the user is member of a curriculum and the module is enabled
- In the list show course / curricula titles, the external references
- Show user progress, passed, score and assessment if the security callback has course progress and status enabled
- Show user certificate if the security callback has efficiency statement and certification enabled
- Show user lecture and absence information if the security callback has lecture and absences enabled
- When clicking a course, show the details (and respect the security callback)
- Implement controller activation and business path logic