Progress is usually displayed as a horizontal progress bar. When space is limited or a visually more attractive is required the radial version offers a great alternative. We already use this in the test result visualization.
The goal of this issue is to implement more rendering options for the progress bar that can be used within tables and do not clutter the UI when multiple progress bars are displayed at the same time.
- Colors: primary*, info, warning, danger, success
- Size: inline, small, medium*, large
- Style: horizontal*, radial, pie
- Label alignment: left*, right
- Animation (stripes for horizontal, appear for radial/pie)
Various examples are implemented in the GUI demo.