Faculties can have a predefined, grown order that does not correspond to the alphabetical order in the catalog. An option is required to determine the order in a catalog category by arranging it yourself.
- Add "order" for catalog levels and records to data model, managers and unit tests
- Catalog Admin GUI customization, buttons to move catalog levels and entries
- Levels and entries cannot be mixed
- New entries by authors are always added at the bottom. Only Catalog Admins can move entries.
- By default, the system always sorts according to the "order". If the user chooses a different sort order in the table of entries, the only way to return to the "order" sorting is to reload the level.
- New menu item "Arrange hierarchically" in the toolbar
- Display of short text as font overlay, long text as category heading
- Drag and drop option
(see Spec attached - german only)
Added on top:
- Callout window when clicking on a position number in ordering mode for easier moving