How to reproduce
- Create a course with a test course element configured with manual grading
- As participant open and submit the test
- As coach/owner open course assessment tool and open grading tool for this user
- Do some grading save and close
- Set result for this course element or this user to done and visible to user
- As coach/owner open course assessment tool and open grading tool for this user again
- Do some grading (e.g. add/override score) and save and close.
- => NOK score on course element is modified
When the assessment result of a course element is already visible to users and set to done, the grading tool should launch in a read-only form only. When grading is needed, the assessment should be reopened, then graded and then closed again.
Same for the bulk grading workflow: users who are already set to closed should not be gradable again.