Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 15.0
In the Coaching tool graders see their grading assignments.
Test owners and learning resource managers of an organisation see all graders and grading assignments for their organisation. Both roles use the same tool. Depending on whether you have only one or more roles, a navigation elements appears or not. "My grading assignments" only appears in the navigation if you actually have assignments yourself. Usually the roles are not mixed.
- Implementation of a grader area in the Coaching Tool
- Access check for Coaching Tool access
- Implementation List of grading assignments for graders with status, metadata, correction time and a link to Start correction
- Implementation List of grading assignments of all tests of a test owner or learning resource manager with various filter options and actions
- Implementation List of the graders of all tests of a test owner or learning resource manager with various filter options and actions
- Delete and transfer grading assignments
- Implementation of Excel downloads / reports to download correction times. Control via table filters / search. The report must include to sheets: one with the list of the grading assignments and one with the summaries for each graders (sum of correction time)