- Tasks are to be grouped into sections. Within each section there are similar questions.
- Of the questions within a section, 2-3 should be selected randomly.
- To avoid, that students can complete similar questions (the same section) at the same time, sections should be arranged randomly.
According to QTI 2.1, the top level of the sections cannot be randomly generated. However, we can implement it so that the sections below the first section are marked accordingly. They are defined as "not fixed". If all sub-sections are marked in this way, a random representation is possible.
- If no "Mix" is activated, the previous behaviour must be retained.
- Mixing" is not activated as the default value.
See attached spec (German only)