How to reproduce
- Create a curriculum
- In the Curriculum create a curriculum element
- Make sure the curriculum element is set as active
- Add a participant to the curriculum
- Log in as participant
- To to the curriculum view in the courses site
- => NOK the curriculum does not appear
- Remove the "only active" filter in the curriculum table
- => OK the curriculum appears
- => NOK the curriculum appears as "deleted"
- As admin, attach a published courses to the active CurriculumElement
- As participant look at Curriculum list again
- => OK the curriculum appears now as "active"
The entire curriculum is not visible if not at least one course is published. As soon as one published course is attached all CurriculumEntries are displayed, also the ones that have not course. This is inconsistent.
The Curriculum and CurriculumElement should only check if there is at least one active CurricumElement and not check for the course status. It is perfectly fine to have a curriculum with no OpenOlat course attached whatsoever, just to visualise the bookings from the course management
The problem seems to be in CurriculumDAO.getMyActiveCurriculumKeys