- Create a course with some assessable course elements, e.g. manual scoring
- Add a participant to the course
- In the assessment tool, set all the course nodes to passed
- Open course editor
- On the root course node, edit the scoring rule to make the course being passed when all elements are passed. Do this as an expert rule (maybe it also works when not expert rule)
- Go to assessment tool
- NOK => user has not passed
It might be that the problem does not appear when no scoring rule had been implemented before. In that case, change the scoring rule on the root node and see if the changes are reflected in the assessment tool.
When modifying the scoring / passed rules on the course root node or any structure nodes, the publish process must recalculate the results for all users for this course element, regardless wether the efficiency statement is enabled or not.