AbsenceNotice is a new datastructure to define absence for a certain
- timeframe (day or multiple days)
- course, multiple courses or all courses
- certain lecture blocks of a specific course or all of the selected courses in that time frame
There are three types of absenceNotices:
- Absence: student did not show up, nobody knows why
- Notified: student did not show up but called in a notified (e.g. sick)
- Dispense: medical certificate, funeral etc.
AbsenceNotices can be entered before, during or while lecture blocks are running. Based on the AbsenceNotices the affected LectureBLockRollCalls will be filled out.