The assessment mode allows many configurations, which can lead to complications if used improperly. A preconfigured, simplified variant of the assessment mode based on the lecture management will be available for coaches.
The assessment mode settings configured in this way are connected to the lecture block. This means
- changing the date of a lecture block also changes the date of the assessment mode.
- Adaptation of data model and UI for configuration lecture management
- Customize menu absences tool to create exam for lecture
- UI for simplified assessment mode
- Customize list in assessment mode: display of simple and not simple assessment modes to detect overlaps with other people in the same course
- icon in toolbar when a assessment is running to easily start, stop and extend it
- Adjustment manual
More details see attached spec (german only).
FX intern: accounting on corresponding work package