A new course element is implemented to enable controlled access to livestreams based on the appointment and room information of an external livestream management system.
- adapt OpenOLAT calendar (extension and adjustment of calendar data objects, managers)
- adapt calendar and group REST API
Course element "Livestream":
- enable configuration via olat.properties
- course element "Livestream" with standard GUI and configuration as well as additional options like prep time, follow-up time and flag to manage appointments manually
- search livestream appointments via URL
- display livestream URL in video window
- options to create and manage livestream appointments as author or coach
On this basis, a future extension for listing, selecting and playing lecture recordings is conceivable.
Note: The reading of the appointment and room information from the external livestream server and the entering of this information in OpenOLAT is not part of this issue.
More details see attached spec (german only).
FX intern: accounting on