Implementation of a TinyMCE Plugin to use edu-sharing content in the HTML editor.
- Click on a new edu-sharing button in the HTML editor.
- Select a edu-sharing resource in a popup window.
- Options: width, hight, show license, show additional informations
- Display a preview of the edu-sharing resource in the HTML editor.
- Synchronisation of the usage with edu-sharing.
- Display the edu-sharing resource using the edu-sharing rendering service.
Activation of the edu-sharing functionality in:
- Description of learning resource
- Description of course node
- Course overview
- Single page course node
- Task assignment
Page in Admin:
- General connection configuration