Currently we have user status "active", "active and undeletable", "login denied" and "deleted".
Specially in case of enabled self-registration a "pending" user status would be very helpful.
- Are listed in the user management in a pending users list
- Can not log in
- Can already have a password (but don't need to)
- Can not be looked up in normal user searches (like deleted users)
- Implement data model for pending users
- Implement managers, services, queries, REST etc.
- Extend user status edit form in user management user details and add new status
- Extend user search form in user management and add new status
- Implement list of pending users similar to the list of blocked users
- In user change bulk wizard add new status
The new mail config should consider the existing config, namely registration.enableNotificationEmail and registration.notificationEmail and make them configurable in the UI as well.