How to reproduce:
- open a course and choose a task element
- grade a task assignment directly on one participant and click 'Save' (NOT 'Save and set to 'done' status')
- on the participant the column 'Step' displays 'Grading'
- go to the assessment tool to the task
- in the participants list, the user graded before shows 'To review' in the column 'Status'
- check the participant and click the button 'Set to 'done' status' below
- in the participants list the status of this user is set to 'Assessed' (German: Bewertet)
- go to the task element in the course
- in the participants list the column 'Step' for this user still displays 'Grading' (German: Bewertung)
- when selecting the participant, the 'Grade' button is still available
- in the participants list the column 'Step' for this user displays 'Graded' (German: Bewertet)
- when selecting the participant, there is the 'Reopen' button below