The Analysis Section is containing two parts of information:
1) Access to the global reports of each data collection
2) Access to the saved searches configured by the Quality Manager
Three tabs shown leads to ->
- Report (Overview of all generated answers of one specific survey)
We use the same Reporting Infrastructure as in the data collection
- Heatmap (Matrix view on overall answers organized by Question = Vertical columns and Context informations = horizontal columns) With Filters and Grouping one can reduce the amount of answers and focus on specific topics. question wise we show the average of the given rubric answers; the traffic light colors (red - orange - green) shows in which range the displayed value is belonging: insufficient, neutral and good. The diameter of a bullet expresses the number of given answers e.g. great bullet = many answers....
- Trendreport is showing how the average value of a answer is progressing through a certain period - if no specific time period is choosen we will show the current value, the former year average and the average value from two years ago
According to the embedded context information to a data collection we show the available filters such as Topic coach, Topic Curriculum, Topic Curriculum element, Participant Org., Participation Curriculum, Participation Curriculum Element.......
Once one have filtered and grouped exactly the report you need one can save the configured search and name it. The saved search will be displayed on the Analysis Section as a link.