Initial issue request
When a user creates a table with the TinyMCE editor it has no cell padding and it's kind of hard to edit (see attached screenshot).
Additionally almost always it makes sense to have a padding for a table so it is possible to distinguish the individual cells.
Although it's possible to set a table class that adds formatting (and padding), it is not straightforward for the user how to find the related option to do this.
Also setting the cellpadding/spacing in the table properties does not seem to have any effect. (See second screenshot) - Tested with Firefox 60
- add a default td/th padding to the content.css stylesheet
- add a table class that sets the padding to zero
- remove the cellpadding/spacing configuration option from TinyMCE or alternatively use inline style attributes to implement it
- Adding b_default to new tables that are edited with the integrated HTML editor that adds a standard padding.
- External edited content must configure option in single page to not embed OO CSS file
- External created QTI questions with tables must add an appropriate CSS class or style to add the padding
For reasoning see discussion on this issue