A new role "lecture manager" is added to the organisation roles. The goal is to support staff users who administrate the roll calls, usually from the back-office. Those users are not authors, not user managers, not course owners, not teachers and also not administrators.
Proposal: a lecture manager can:
- Open all courses that belong to an organisation where the user has the lecture management rights
- The only thing a lecture manager can do in a course is open the lecture configuration tool and perform all roll-call related actions
- Open the user management and see / search for users of the organisation where the user has the lecture management rights.
- The only thing the lecture manager can see when selecting a user is the roll-call tab
- Open the coaching tool and search for roll calls of users there
1) is mandatory, 2) and 3) are proposals how the workflow could be done. Needs more discussion before implementation, feasibility etc.