After doing the following steps a sleeping lion occurs:
- Create a new course
- Choose an execution period and save it
- Edit directly the access configuration and save it
- Run the new course by clicking the root element in breadcrumb
- Navigate directly to "Course Info"
- The following exception occurs:
The cause is that the repository entry object is read from database by calling RepositoryEntryDAO.loadForUpdate(). In this case a lifecycle object is instantiated but with no values set. Changing the method to RepositoryEntryDAO.loadByKey() fixes that. Here's the patch: