Users can be assigned to organisations using the participant role. This type of membership always bubbles up the entire organisation hierarchy up to the root element. E.g. If I am member of the institute A.B which is a sub-organisation of the faculty A, then I will be member in A, A.B and the default organisation which is the root organisation.
- UI to assign users to organisation. This is part of the user management site
- Add organisation structure to user search form as dropdown to restrict search
- Add menu items in user management to browser users by organisation
- UI to display my organisation memberships. This is part of the user profile, not editable by the user.
- Limit user management of organisation user managers to their organisation