Users who are booked into a curriculum must see this curriculum structure in a new place in the courses site (Maybe we also implement a new site that shows only the curriculum, but for now we add it in the courses site as a new segment).
- Show all the curricula where I participate
- Allow decomposing of the curricula structure (menu-tree like behaviour, but not using the standard menu tree)
- Show all kind of information in that structure about the elements like dates
- Add the users personal status to each element
- Visually distinguish between currently active elements, old and future elements
- When a learning resource is clicked, the resource opens in a new tab
- Within the learning resource, the curriculum context must somehow be visible. It needs to be defined how this should be implemented (e.g. bread crump).
- ... (TBD)