In setups where study fields are organized using a taxonomy structure it is common to have documents related to those study fields that are organized using the exact same taxonomy structure. As of OpenOLAT 12.2 it is possible to create such a taxonomy catalog and thus it is also possible to dynamically create a virtual filesystem that mimics the structure of the taxonomy.
In addition, when users are related to the taxonomy structure using competences, we can use this knowledge to implement access control to the virtual file system.
The goal of this issue is to implement such an automated document library / management system based on taxonomy structure and competences.
- Configuration in taxonomy admin to enable the document library and to configure the access rights for each taxonomy level type based on competency types
- New site to access the document library in Web UI
- WebDAV handler to access the document library via WebDAV
- Support for fulltext indexer and search
- Support for notification when new files are added to the library
- Support for a single special purpose folder on root level that is visible regardless of the competency based access rights
- Customization of start page using the HTML editor (like a single page)
frentix intern: CL-671