The assessment data model allows grading users using score, passed and a comment made by the coach. The comment is a simple plain text field. In many cases, feedback is submitted in forms of standardised documents, e.g. some Word templates with the university logo etc.
The goal of this issue is to extend the data model and configuration to let coaches upload files as an assessment option.
- Create manager code to store / deliver / delete assessment documents per user per course node (a directory somewhere in bcroot for courseid/nodeid/userid/). Add a file counter to the assessment data model stored in the database that is updated whenever the file is added / deleted.
- Implement UI in assessment tool to add and delete assessment documents. Uploading a file that already exists uses the .1,.2,.3 appendix mechanismus as in the bc module
- Add number of assessments to listing in assessment tool
- Implement editor UI for all assessable course nodes to add new config option
- Implement run UI for all assessable course nodes to deliver assessment documents.
- Make sure the documents are only visible and downloadable for the user when the assessment data is set to "visible"
- Make sure the files are deleted on disk when a coursenode is deleted
- Make sure the files are deleted on disk when a course is deleted
- Make sure the files are deleted on disk when a user is deleted