In 11.4 we simplified the download process of qti results reporting files and the raw data export in the excel file. This simplification also remove the options to add or remove features from the excel file such as the score per item, the answers in the items, the time information in the items or the items at all.
This should be added again and also be supported by the new QTI 2 download.
- Add a config button in the archive controller (only if there is something to download)
- Pressing the button opens an overlay window with a small form to configure the personal settings to include the items, the item answers, the item score, the item time details
- The settings are persisted in the users GUI prefs
- The settings are displayed in plain text above the course element listing
- Selecting a test uses the new config to configure the Excel archiver code for QTI 1 and QTI 2 download
- The QTI 2 archiver must be made configurable to hide the not selected columns from the resulting file
- Default is to include everything (same as QTI 2 today)