How to reproduce
- User A: create a group and enable the group folder
- User A: In the group folder, upload a PDF via WebUI
- User A: open group and register for group folder notifications
- User A: add user B to the same group
- User B: open group and register for group folder notifications
- User B: Mount the group folder via WebDAV
- User B: Go to the folder with the PDF, open the PDF via WebDAV
=> NOK: Notification for user A is sent that states that the file ._pdfname.pdf was modified by user B.
This is nonsense as this is a metadata file created by the WebDAV client.
=> Expected: changes in metadata files should not trigger any notification