How to reproduce
- Create course
- Add an assessable course node. I used an EP task, but I guess you can take whatever you want
- Make sure on the root node is NO scoring rule configured. So, the course can not be passed, only the element within the course
- Publish, make course for users visible, add to catalog
- Add a member to the course
- Open assessment tool, search for the member
- Set some score and passed value for this member
=> efficiency statement is calculated
- Login as member
=> NOK: in catalog, course is listed as "passed". Should not display any scoring info
=> NOK: same on course info page
=> NOK: in personal menu-> efficiency statement: scoring is displayed + the name of the course is wrong. It displays the name of the course element instead of the course name
The calculation of the efficiency statement is wrong. It seems it just displays the last course element if finds, although I did not test it with multiple elements.
The fix must provide some upgrade routine to fix the wrong calculated efficiency statements.