In courses we can ask for user membership type in that course, however for some settings it is necessary to know if the user is a learner, a coach or an admin/author based on all courses.
The already existing expert rules should be extended to implement this queries if the correct parameter is passed. The queries are the same as the ones in the user management:
The ANY_COURSE variable should resolve to the string "any" at runtime.
- Add the ANY_COURSE variable
- For the three existing functions check the parameter.
- If the parameter is an interger (usually 0 or 1), query for current course memberhsip
- If the parameter is ANY_COURSE, query for general memberships (see user management)
- Update manual, add examples