When attaching a resource folder (shared folder) to a course, the folder is embedded as read-only folder. In some cases it would make more sense to embed it in read-write mode, specially since it is now possible to expose parts of that resource folder with the folder course element.
- While selecting the resource folder in the course options configuration, add checkbox for read-only mode
- New default is to use read/write. For existing courses the mode is set to read-only (compatibility)
- Use new configuration when mounting in course via WebDAV
- Use new configuration when mounting in course folder
- Use new configuration when mounting in other course elements (e.g. single page, folder element)