With isInAttribute("[AttrName]","[substring]") there is a function to test if a substring is part of a AAI-attribute. This should also be possible for regular user attributes. The same also applies for the hasAttribute() method.
The methods are available in the expert mode only in the course editor.
- Create new method isInUserProperty which is implemented in analogy to isInAttribute()
- Create new method hasUserProperty which is implemented in analogy to hasAttribute()
- Register new methods in ConditionInterpreter.java
- In normal execution, test against user properties
- In course preview, test against user properties from course preview configuration
- Update manual (Method reference / documentation, add example)