Calendars (personal, group, course) can be accessed individually. In the personal calendar tool all calendars are show at once.
To embed the calendars in an external tool one must subscribe to every single calendar. This is not very user friendly. It would be better to have only one calendar feed which includes all the events from all my calendars:
- Refactoring of calendar configuration from the GUI properties to a dedicated table
- New UI to manage my calendar list (set colors, manage feeds etc.)
- In this new UI make possible to select the calendars which are added to the dynamic feed
- By default, all accessible calendars are added to the feed.
- Opt-out calendars are excluded
- New calendars are automatically included
- Implement the virtual feed per user
- If necessary add caching, last-modified flags etc