Somtimes I get mails which are scrambled. I thought that this is the case because the translation tool would not properly store the line breaks because I think it happens mainly with mails where parts of the mail text have been modified in the translation tool for the client.
When looking at the code however I think the problem is that MailManagerImpl calls StringHelper.isHtml(body) to check if some text is HTML and there some wrong matches are made.
This is how the part of a mail which was considered HTML:
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
*** This is an automated message. Please do not reply! ***
You have just successfully created your course "Humphrey=C2=AE Matrix 800 =
Training" in OLAT!
Along with this e-mail we would like to give you some additional hints and=
notes regarding your course:1. Finding your course:
- You will find your course in learning resources, section "My entries."2.=
Linking your course from outside OLAT:
- Use this link to e.g. bookmark your course from the website of your depa=
- https:r course in the OLAT catalog:
- In the detailed view of your course you will find the option "Enter in c=
atalog" on your right. The "Detailed view" of your course can be found in t=
he section "My entries."4. Modifying your course:
- In general you can make functional modifications in the course editor of=
your course.4.2 Information page:
- To modify your page content just click on "Edit" within the course eleme=
nt "Information page" of the course-content view.5. Your OLAT support:
- The OLAT support team will assist you when having questions or other iss=
ues.6. Additional help:
- For further information on creating and editing courses please consult t=
he OLAT Help feature.Your XXXX ACADEMY team
Maybe the problem is just that CF sometimes adds <br> tags to customized texts, we must advice him how to deal with it of somehow make it better work automatically.