How to reproduce
- As author create a shared folder, publish as BAR
- Create some directory structure, e.g. first/second
- Navigate to the "second" level directory
- Copy the share link from the bottom of the page
- Open share link in new window
=> "first" level is opened instead of "second"
If an additional ~~is added it will work. But this can't be a solution as the same first/second scenario works without issues in personal, group and course element folders. Thus, it should be fixed in the resource folder.
The system should be robust enough to have or not have the trailing ~~ to support all the users who added them to circumvent the issue