How to reproduce
- Create an info course element
- Create info message
- Type one - enter - two - enter - three (NO enter)
- Mark the words one two three and check the list formatting in the editor
- The words now display in list form
- Save the info message and close wizard
=> Message appears as escaped HTML
The same does not happen when after three an enter is added. This will add a p tag to the editor.
The problem is that the method to detect HTML only checks for some HTML element. The method is called in InfoDisplayController.createInfoMessageForDisplay().
From StringHelper class:
The method should be more robust and detect more HTML elements or maybe rewritten to return true when the first non-white character is a "<" character.